Join a cohort of 8-10 people in our virtual Stronger Together program to develop essential leadership skills and lay the roots for a fulfilling life.
You and your peers will push each other to find the kinds of answers that bring clarity and make you more productive across your work, hobbies, relationships and life.
Cohort members graduate with the following:
- A core ideology, including a mission statement and values
- Action plan of next steps for your immediate future
- A personalized system for planning and achieving your goals
- Emotional intelligence assessment and practical exercises
- A strategy for collaborating with others & making decisions
- Networking within cohort
- Instruction from panelists and experts in a variety of fields
- Clarity & confidence in who you are and how to make a difference in the world
- Certificate of completion upon graduation
- Personal Mission
- Emotional Intelligence
- Six 1-hr sessions over the course of 6 weeks
- Lectures, practical exercises, discussion and homework
- A pre-course session with objective planning
- A concluding session with goal setting and action plan development
- In-between sessions with personal coaching sessions and forums with professional panelists
Full Tuition for all sessions and materials: $198/person
Sign up with a friend and pay just $99/each!
- Source funds from friends, relatives & supporters for your leadership intensive.
- Donations are tax deductible and can be made directly to your tuition fee.
MEET YOUR TEACHER
Dorian Botsis is the primary instructor for each Stronger Together cohort. He is a founding member and President of Hammer & Chisel Inc.
Born in 1972 in the midst of the struggle against racism in South Africa, Dorian grew up receiving all the privileges of that system as a white South African. It was only in his late teen years that he was exposed to the realities of racism and the division of people in South Africa. Dorian began to challenge his previously held wrong beliefs and soon committed himself to the ongoing fight for true reconciliation in South Africa and the world. The victim of two separate terrorist attacks, Dorian speaks first hand about dealing with terrorism and the power, validity and need for reconciliation and forgiveness in our world.
He moved to the USA with his wife in 2003. They became citizens in 2013. They now live in Ashland with their two sons.
Dorian’s life passions include food, reading, strategy games and volleyball, though he is especially passionate about seeing people people commit to making a difference in their lives and their communities.
New sessions start each month. Once a cohort is formed, the sessions are planned in conjunction with the members’ schedules. Cohorts meet remotely over Zoom Video Conferencing.
If you have questions about Stronger Together or would like to book a private session for your team or business, get in touch.